We are pleased to welcome you to the ATS Euromaster candidate area. Here you can:
- View all the live vacancies in the UK for ATS Euromaster
- Apply for any of our vacancies
- Review your candidate profile and previous applications
- Or, if you cannot find your ideal role this time, you can submit a speculative application to be considered for future vacancies
You will need to complete the online application form to allow us to review your application, for certain roles we may also ask for a copy of your CV. Only those fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory. If you don’t complete these sections, we may not be able to process your application.
Any personal information you provide will be treated in a secure and confidential manner and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Our Fair Processing Notice describes the categories of personal information we may process, how your personal information may be processed and how your privacy is safeguarded.
Within ATS Euromaster, your personal information can be accessed by, or may be disclosed internally, on a need-to-know basis to:
- Human Resources, including managers and team members;
- management responsible for managing or making decisions in connection with your relationship with ATS or when involved in an HR process concerning your relationship with ATS; and
- where necessary for the performance of specific tasks or system maintenance by staff in ATS teams such as the Finance, IT and the HR team.
If you would like to read our full Fair Processing Notice please see here
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information or if you believe your privacy rights have been violated, please contact the HR Team on email@example.com.
If you are aware of an unauthorised disclosure of data, please also refer this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all the best in your search for employment at ATS Euromaster.